Due to coronavirus, Citizens Advice Craven and Harrogate Districts have suspended face to face advice. There are a number of ways people can continue to get advice during this time.
- Contact the local service by email on the Citizen’s Advice website: https://cachd.org.uk/email
- Or you can call and leave a message anytime, they will get back to you when they can:
- Harrogate District – 01423 503591
- Craven Districts – 01756 457222
- People looking for advice on consumer issues (e.g. issues related to products or services you’ve purchased) can contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133 or chat online to an advisor on the Citizen’s Advice website.
- Anyone seeking to make a new claim for Universal Credit should call the Universal Credit Help to Claim line on 0800 1448444.
- General advice will be given via the Adviceline which people can reach by calling 03444 111 444. This is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.