Help with Benefits, Rent and Council Tax

During the Coronavirus crisis, if your income has changed and you are concerned about paying your rent or council tax, Harrogate Brough Council can help. 

If you already receive council tax support, or housing benefit, please let us know about any income changes you have so we can make sure we are paying you your correct entitlement.

Please give HBC a call on 01423 500600. You can also make an enquiry online.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.