The Spar in Pateley Bridge is typical of food shops across the dale who are stepping up during the crisis and delivering vital food supplies to people.
Nidderdale Plus is providing support to communities in many ways during the crisis in a busy office environment whilst always maintaining social distancing.
Nidderdale Plus is working with the Nidderdale Group Practice and volunteers from Bewerley Park Outdoor Centre to deliver vital prescriptions across the dale during COVID-19.
Over Nidderdale and Washburn an "army" of over 600 volunteers is delivering to those who need to self isolate, no matter where they live...
Keeping you in touch with local news & services
At this unprecedented time in our communities, at Nidderdale Plus we are working hard to stay in touch and are offering the following services:
- Prescription delivery service, working in partnership with the Nidderdale Group Practice. Call or email to book.
- Printing flyers: if local businesses or parish councils, churches, etc, are launching services to help those who are self isolating, we can design and print leaflets for you quickly. We will only charge for cost of materials.
- Coordinating volunteer activity. We are happy to share best practice with local communities on how to set up a volunteer delivery scheme whilst ensuring everyone stays safe.
- Safeguarding advice: If you have safeguarding concerns we can signpost on, or escalate to the appropriate agency using NYCC best practice.
- Sharing trusted services and schemes: we will share information on what is happening to help residents in Nidderdale using the Daily Bulletin Board below, and our Facebook page.
Daily Bulletin Board
This is a longer article than usual, but we thought it would be helpful for people to read. It has been published by the COVID
An important national public consultation has just been launched, for a strategy that people in Nidderdale could help shape. Increasing woodland cover is now a
Thanks to thousands of people signing the RNIB’s petition, people in England who qualify can be referred to the priority shopping slots through RNIB’s Helpline
You should be aware that everyone is now eligible for testing through the NHS portal:https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/ask-for-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/ Priority testing for essential workers is still available through the
Face coverings on public transport – and for hospital staff, outpatients and visitors – will be compulsory in England from today, Monday 15 June. This
This is a longer article than usual, but we thought it would be helpful for
An important national public consultation has just been launched, for a strategy that people in
Thanks to thousands of people signing the RNIB’s petition, people in England who qualify can
Championing Nidderdale, supporting local voluntary and community groups, signposting tourists and helping residents access local services
Subscribe to our Newsfeed by Email