The Spar in Pateley Bridge is typical of food shops across the dale who are stepping up during the crisis and delivering vital food supplies to people.
Nidderdale Plus is providing support to communities in many ways during the crisis in a busy office environment whilst always maintaining social distancing.
Nidderdale Plus is working with the Nidderdale Group Practice and volunteers from Bewerley Park Outdoor Centre to deliver vital prescriptions across the dale during COVID-19.
Over Nidderdale and Washburn an "army" of over 600 volunteers is delivering to those who need to self isolate, no matter where they live...
Keeping you in touch with local news & services
At this unprecedented time in our communities, at Nidderdale Plus we are working hard to stay in touch and are offering the following services:
- Prescription delivery service, working in partnership with the Nidderdale Group Practice. Call or email to book.
- Printing flyers: if local businesses or parish councils, churches, etc, are launching services to help those who are self isolating, we can design and print leaflets for you quickly. We will only charge for cost of materials.
- Coordinating volunteer activity. We are happy to share best practice with local communities on how to set up a volunteer delivery scheme whilst ensuring everyone stays safe.
- Safeguarding advice: If you have safeguarding concerns we can signpost on, or escalate to the appropriate agency using NYCC best practice.
- Sharing trusted services and schemes: we will share information on what is happening to help residents in Nidderdale using the Daily Bulletin Board below, and our Facebook page.
Daily Bulletin Board
Post Office is making two of its products – ‘Payout Now’ and ‘Fast PACE’ (a pre-authorised cheque encashment service) available to all UK’s banks, building
Shout is the UK’s first 24/7 text service, free on all major mobile networks, for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere. It’s a place to go
Leaders of North Yorkshire’s response to the Coronavirus pandemic will give an update on the work they are doing, and take questions from residents and
A new free to use Buy Local On Line Directory enables North Yorkshire businesses and tradespeople who can work under Covid-19 restrictions to share what
Post Office is making two of its products – ‘Payout Now’ and ‘Fast PACE’ (a
Shout is the UK’s first 24/7 text service, free on all major mobile networks, for
Championing Nidderdale, supporting local voluntary and community groups, signposting tourists and helping residents access local services
Subscribe to our Newsfeed by Email