The Spar in Pateley Bridge is typical of food shops across the dale who are stepping up during the crisis and delivering vital food supplies to people.
Nidderdale Plus is providing support to communities in many ways during the crisis in a busy office environment whilst always maintaining social distancing.
Nidderdale Plus is working with the Nidderdale Group Practice and volunteers from Bewerley Park Outdoor Centre to deliver vital prescriptions across the dale during COVID-19.
Over Nidderdale and Washburn an "army" of over 600 volunteers is delivering to those who need to self isolate, no matter where they live...
Keeping you in touch with local news & services
At this unprecedented time in our communities, at Nidderdale Plus we are working hard to stay in touch and are offering the following services:
- Prescription delivery service, working in partnership with the Nidderdale Group Practice. Call or email to book.
- Printing flyers: if local businesses or parish councils, churches, etc, are launching services to help those who are self isolating, we can design and print leaflets for you quickly. We will only charge for cost of materials.
- Coordinating volunteer activity. We are happy to share best practice with local communities on how to set up a volunteer delivery scheme whilst ensuring everyone stays safe.
- Safeguarding advice: If you have safeguarding concerns we can signpost on, or escalate to the appropriate agency using NYCC best practice.
- Sharing trusted services and schemes: we will share information on what is happening to help residents in Nidderdale using the Daily Bulletin Board below, and our Facebook page.
Daily Bulletin Board
You could get £140 off your electricity bill for winter 2020 to 2021 under the Warm Home Discount Scheme. The new scheme will open on
Local Citizens Advice offices across North Yorkshire have this week launched a new helpline to increase their capacity for the additional demand generated by the
We came across this advice for small businesses re: scams and frauds, and wanted to pass it on. Many businesses have had to adapt to
Many aspects of the coronavirus lockdown have now eased across the UK, but some restrictions have been reintroduced in parts of England, following a rise
The team who organise the annual NiddArt Trail are pressing ahead with new arrangements for holding the event. Please see the update from the team
“We’re Good To Go” is the NEW official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and
You could get £140 off your electricity bill for winter 2020 to 2021 under the
Local Citizens Advice offices across North Yorkshire have this week launched a new helpline to
We came across this advice for small businesses re: scams and frauds, and wanted to
Championing Nidderdale, supporting local voluntary and community groups, signposting tourists and helping residents access local services
Subscribe to our Newsfeed by Email