Nidderdale & Coronavirus
Keeping you in touch with local news & services
At this unprecedented time in our communities, at Nidderdale Plus we are working hard to stay in touch and are offering the following services:
- Prescription delivery service, working in partnership with the Nidderdale Group Practice. Call or email to book.
- Printing flyers: if local businesses or parish councils, churches, etc, are launching services to help those who are self isolating, we can design and print leaflets for you quickly. We will only charge for cost of materials.
- Coordinating volunteer activity. We are happy to share best practice with local communities on how to set up a volunteer delivery scheme whilst ensuring everyone stays safe.
- Safeguarding advice: If you have safeguarding concerns we can signpost on, or escalate to the appropriate agency using NYCC best practice.
- Sharing trusted services and schemes: we will share information on what is happening to help residents in Nidderdale using the Daily Bulletin Board below, and our Facebook page.
Daily Bulletin Board
The Government has just refreshed its guidance on the benefits of wearing face masks when out and about in the community. Please find the current
Please click HERE below to find out which shops, businesses and services remain open during the crisis.Some of these are delivering, so please get in
If you are a small business owner and currently have exemption from paying business rates, you may well be eligible for a £10k grant payable
North Yorks County Council has launched a hardship scheme to help those are having difficulty affording to pay for food and shopping needs and who
The Government has just refreshed its guidance on the benefits of wearing face masks when
Championing Nidderdale, supporting local voluntary and community groups, signposting tourists and helping residents access local services
Subscribe to our Newsfeed by Email